Great Ways to Contact Hotmail Care
Hotmail is one of the free popular email services. It was started in the year 1995 and later in the year 1997, it has been acquired by Microsoft. It is one of the most used web mail services all around the world. It uses sends and receives emails within a minute all around the world. If people get stuck with any user-related manual, no need to worry at all. One can easily talk to someone about my Hotmail and its related issues. The company provides 24×7 customer care facilities through the various platform for the help of the user of this email. Here are the methods of contact with the company executive within a minute.
- Hotmail live chat support
- Hotmail customer care number
- Hotmail social media help
- Email support
- Hotmail support Forum
Hotmail lives chat support: One who wants to talk with Hotmail Live Person can go for live chat support of the company. The person simply can follow the below-mentioned methods to talk with the live person.
- First of all, open the internet browser and visit the company website.
- Now, on the next step go to the contact section.
- Next open the tap ‘live chat’ option and open the message box where one can chat with the live person of the company.
- Narrate the issue what one faces with the email and request help from the company executive. The concerned person will resolve the issues with corrective action.
Hotmail customer care number: The person who wants to contact the company executive, can contact them through Hotmail customer service phone number +1 (800) 642 7676 or in the United States, Call 1 (800) 892-5234. In Canada, Call (866) 857-9850 or 1-888-570-1575 (Third-Party Number) . For talking to them through customer care number follow the below steps:
- First, the user needs to visit the Hotmail web page.
- Now on the next step the user needs to open the tap contact section.
- Thereafter search for the toll-free number and call on the number.
- Through IVR support, the user can talk with the company representative and request help about the issues they are facing with.
Hotmail social media help: The Company has social media page where the user can send a message or can tweet through Twitter. The user can also request a call back from the concerned technical department.
Email support: The Company provides email support to its users where the user can send an email to delineate their issues related to the email account and seek help from the concerned technical person or also can request for a callback.
Hotmail support Forum: It is the most important section through which one user of the Email can contact the customer support section. In this section, the user can discuss their issues publicly, when the company executive finds the question, they will revert to the user with the specific solution.
If any user can’t wait and wants a hand-to-hand solution about any issues, they have faced, they can contact the Hotmail customer service number 1 (800) 642 7676 or in the United States, Call 1 (800) 892-5234. In Canada, Call (866) 857-9850 or 1-888-570-1575 (Third-Party Number) which is available 24×7. The company personnel are very experienced, responsive, and quick for resolving any issues related to the company’s products and services.